Watch Our 1 Minute Video:
Even though there is frequent engagement through multiple channels:
- Share of wallet remains low (2 out of 10)
- Finding answers is a top priority but hasn’t been easy*
*Aite’ Group study of senior marketing executives shows increase in share
of wallet as the top marketing initiative in 2014
Truebridge Solution: Engagement Beyond Transactions = Growth
The Truebridge Content Marketing System is specially designed to give banks and credit unions a cost effective way to increase their share of wallet. A broad array of easy to read, compliance approved educational content engages individual and business customers in meaningful ways that go beyond transactions. A unique delivery platform using branch and digital channels generates sales leads across multiple product lines.
“Truebridge has the only turn-key content marketing solution that I’ve seen for the financial industry where the focus is solely on lead generation, sales and ROI.”
Jeffry Pilcher, Industry Expert, Editor of The Financial Brand
Using Content to Drive Sales – A New Direction in Financial Marketing
by Stewart Rose
- What is content marketing?
- Why is it so important for financial institutions today?
- What kind of content is needed?
- What makes content drive sales?
How Engagement Can Double Cross-Selling Activity
- How to upgrade your marketing mix by integrating content
- How to make an impact on digital channels (website, mobile, social media, email)
- How to double your cross-selling activity
Tue, Oct 21, 2014 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Tue, Oct 28, 2014 2:30 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Thu, Oct 30, 2014 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM EDT
Top FIs on Facebook Educate
Is your institution’s Facebook page missing this vital engagement tool? A critical element of the top financial institution pages on Facebook is education. The Financial Brand has posted the Q3 results of the best and brightest financial institutions on Facebook. Who’s generating the most likes? Well, it’s no surprise to see Big Banks taking up…