Featured White Paper
Making Social Media Sell
Building More Profitable Relationships
Recent Blog Post
Taxes & Student Loans: Educate to Create Opportunities
It’s that time of year again. People are hurrying to get their tax returns processed. Others, with their sights set on college, are going through Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) materials. In both cases, customers or potential customers…
Technology. That double-edged sword. While it’s creating a fantastic revolution in how banking is done, it’s also putting more distance between your sales staff and consumers.
FACT: 79% of consumers consider their banking relationship to be transactional, not advisory. That’s up nearly 10% since 2014!*.
*TD Accenture Study
Our content marketing program can help you change that perception by positioning you as an advice and information hub for your customers, not simply a transaction processor.
The Truebridge Solution:
If you have a content marketing program in place, it’s not going to deliver results like THIS program.
- The Truebridge Integrated Content Marketing System is about actively creating meaningful customer engagement and reaching out to customers across multiple channels in ways that reveal cross-selling opportunities to increase your sales.
- Our proprietary content marketing system pairs financial education content based on life stages with a lead-generation marketing platform to create a one-of-a-kind process that gives you viable leads and measurable ROI.
The Elevator Pitch:
Truebridge’s Integrated Content Marketing System
- Proprietary turnkey Content Marketing System integrates financial education content with a lead-generation marketing platform to give you viable leads and measurable ROI.
- Educational content is compliance approved and professionally maintained by a top national accounting firm.
- Answer Center is customized to match your brand’s graphic standards.
- Individual customer service ensures active usage and shared “best practices.”
- The system is hosted through top-ranked secure facility.