- Increase in online traffic that are only transaction oriented
- Decrease in face to face branch traffic
This means fewer selling opportunities!
The Case for Content Marketing Strategy
- People are looking for answers.
- They will buy from the one who provides it.
- Content makes you the resource for these answers.
Truebridge Solution: Content AND Unique Delivery Platform
Our cloud based Financial Answer Center and Business Answer Center are seamlessly integrated into your website. Our content is easy to read, broad in topics, and most importantly, compliance approved. They are delivered across multiple channels, through the branches, website, email, and social media.
“Truebridge has the only turn-key content marketing solution that I’ve seen for the financial industry where the focus is solely on lead generation, sales and ROI.”
Jeffry Pilcher, Industry Expert, Editor of The Financial Brand
Using Content to Drive Sales
by Stewart Rose
- What is content marketing?
- Why is it so important for banks today?
- What kind of content is needed?
- What makes content drive sales?
How Content Marketing Gets Online Customers Back in the Branch
- What types of content people respond to
- How omni-channel delivery (website, social media, mobile, branch, call center) can proactively generate leads
When: Thu, April 17th 1:30PM EST
How to Become an Everyday Bank – Financial Literacy Month
Banks want more share of wallet and to get it they have to be a bigger part of their customers’ lives. A recent report from Accenture suggests new ways to accomplish this goal. Everyday Bank The Everyday Bank philosophy is essentially about extending the banking ecosystem and creating connections…